the blogger

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Honesty, the non-ability to lie, lack of tact--whatever you want to call it--has always been my most recognizable flaw.

03 June 2008

i see you wave your hand and disappear

"I hate that... I hate bespoke because I hate to be touched by strangers. It bores me to death." -Karl Lagerfeld

Three weeks into summer, and I've achieved nothing and have noticed nothing. I've been suspended before a vacuum--and that's how it has always been when I'm in Florida. It's strange how I can never wait to get back... I guess it's an inherent part of my personality to be sadistic, to always want what I can't have, to always be where I hate to be, to always subject my presence to those I despise.

I need to set some goals for myself. At this very moment, I'm completely useless. Maybe I'll put myself to good use. Start a club for atheists or something (note: when I came home, which happened to be at night, I was horrified to find that they have placed a GIANT white glowing cross outside my neighborhood--it's the only thing you can see for miles in this pseudo-countryside). Maybe get fit or learn a new language.

Maybe I'll go to work, even though I hate the idea. I've held ONE real job in my lifetime, and it lasted all of maybe 50 hours.

So, basically this is an update on how boring my life is.

Love,
Liz

"The Seal" - Fool's Garden

1 comment:

Sam Dean said...

check out "the brights", it's basically a club for atheists, although it might not be militant enough for you. The weather here's been florida-esque-ly awful, humid and in the high 90s.