the blogger

Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Honesty, the non-ability to lie, lack of tact--whatever you want to call it--has always been my most recognizable flaw.

04 November 2007

contemplations from an emo viewpoint

Won't lie, am totally drunk as I write this (so excuse the grammar and possibly crude diction). Had a not-so-enlightening talk today... sadly realized some friends didn't love me quite as much as I loved them.

I realized those who are worth caring for and those who aren't worth idealizing.

I need a boyfriend, I've decided. Or someone who listens to me/someone to listen to.

I miss being happy. I miss being delusional and thinking that things were okay. I miss not having this burden, this invisible elephant.

I miss people I wish were still alive to hear me out today.

No comments: